This fable is on hand completely to Industry Insider subscribers.
Change into an Insider and start studying now.
- Carbon management startup Persefoni has raised $3.5 million in fundraising – lower than a year after being primarily based in January 2020.
- Persefoni affords customers a single, accessible dashboard to video display emissions – taking in all the pieces from electricity exercise to airplane journeys.
- The carbon management industry is anticipated to be price spherical $12 billion by 2025, in step with analysts at Markets and Markets.
- We got an distinctive study on the pitch deck Persefoni passe to allege merchants on board.
- Scramble to Industry Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Persefoni, a startup serving to firms defend note of their carbon footprint the exercise of AI, has raised $3.5 million in seed funding, after being backed by the Rice Investment Community and Carnrite Ventures.
As enormous swap becomes more and more conscious of its environmental impact, ask for carbon management solutions is expected to grow. Analysts at Markets and Markets predict the industry would per chance be valued at $12 billion by 2025.
Persefoni became cofounded by used Accenture govt Kentaro Kawamori, alongside swap partners Kim Stroh and Jason Offerman, in January. The company is primarily primarily based fully in Arizona.
The firm affords customers what is calls the sphere’s first ever “swap-centric platform [connecting] the full sustainability disclosure and reporting cycle”, permitting corporates to defend note of all their emissions: incorporating all the pieces from electricity payments to airplane journeys.
Test out the pitch deck Persefoni passe to allege merchants on board beneath: